Deluxe includes everything in Essentials and secure mail & AI Assistance
- Manage smartphones, tablets and laptops featuring iOS, Android,
- Chrome OS, Windows 10 and macOS.
Gain complete visibility of devices, security and network.
- Enforce compliance with realtime and automated actions.
- Single sign-on and touch access.
- Conditional access to trusted devices.
- Identity federation with apps.
- Multi-factor and passwordless
authentication with support for FIDO, Push, Biometric, SMS, Email
- Deploy custom enterprise app catalogs
- Blacklist, whitelist and require apps
- Administer app volume purchase programs
- Boost user productivity by identifying policy and app deployment
- Discover security vulnerabilities and emerging threats to endpoints, apps and data
- Improve IT operational efficiency by applying best practices and learning from industry and peer benchmarks
Policy recommendation engine
- Improves ease of administration while
instilling confidence in applying endpoint security policies
- Cognitive policy templates based on peer, regional and industry data
- Recommendations provided during policy configuration and publishing
User Risk Management
- Monitor risky behavior and define a risk score based on patterns
- Holistic view of organizational risk by
evaluating users across all devices
- Take actions based on the risk level of the user
Mobile expense management
- Monitor mobile data usage with real-time alerts
- Set policies to restrict or limit data and voice roaming
- Review integrated reporting and analytics
- AI chatbot and voice assistant for mobile employees
- Leverages Natural Language Processing (NLP)
- Preserves employee privacy and data security
Secure mobile mail
- Contain emails and attachments to prevent data leakage.
- Enforce authentication, copy/paste and forwarding restrictions.
- FIPS 140-2 compliant, AES-256 bit encryption for data at rest.
Try MaaS360 Today!
One endpoint management platform enabling IT Operations and
Security teams to automate discovery, management and remediation
– whether its on-premise, virtual, or cloud – regardless of operating
system, location or connectivity.